Clos de Bernardi Bastia, St Florent, Cap Corse
Wine tasting | Patrimonio | Corsica
Established in 1880 by the grandfather of Jean-Laurent and Jean-Paul de Bernardi, the current owners, the Clos de Bernardi is located in limit of the municipality of Saint Florent.
This domain which really justifies its naming of "Clos", because it is surrounded with walls on all its perimeter, benefits from a micro particular climate due to the influence of the gulf of Saint Florent. The vineyard is cultivated with passion and in perfect harmony with the nature there, by using the techniques of the organic farming, and gives naturally one of the best wines of the region.
Lieu-dit Santa Maria,
Bastia, St Florent, Cap Corse
Food & wine